Universal Stretch Cargo Net (692) by Thule®. This heavy-duty cargo net is a quick and easy way to secure your gear in the M.O.A.B. Roof Basket. It fits the M.O.A.B. basket and the M.O.A.B. basket with extension.
- Dimensions 40" x 36"
- Durable shock cord mesh stretches to conform to cargo
- Large, impact-resistant hooks attach to basket tubing 1-1/4” and smaller
- Designed to increase your vehicle’s load capacity
- Creates extra space to carry your gear on the roof
- Keeps whatever in stow secure during transport
- Allows to free up space inside your vehicle
- Made from superior grade tubing for impeccable strength
- Durable construction can withstand the toughest conditions
You can spend a lot of time tying down cargo individually in your M.O.A.B. Roof Basket with rope, tie-down straps, bungee cords, etc., or you can secure it all at the same time with this handy stretch cargo net. The flexible shock cord construction lest the net stretch to accommodate any load, and the extra-large impact resistant hooks will ensure your gear stays where it's put.
The Stretch Cargo Net fits the standard size M.O.A.B. basket as well as the M.O.A.B. basket equipped with the extension. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.