Universal Load Straps (523) by Thule®. 1 Pair, 15' Length. Two heavy-duty straps with cam-action buckles secure heavy loads while our patented buckle bumpers help to prevent vehicle scratches and dings. These polypropylene heavy-duty straps feature cam action buckles for security and protective buckle bumpers to protect the load and the vehicle.
- Each strap features steel cam-action buckles and protective Buckle Bumpers that fit snugly over buckles to protect vehicle and load at all times
- Packaged as a pair. 15' length
- Designed to increase your vehicle’s load capacity
- Creates extra space to carry your gear on the roof
- Keeps whatever in stow secure during transport
- Allows to free up space inside your vehicle
- Made from superior grade tubing for impeccable strength
- Durable construction can withstand the toughest conditions
Today's active, always on the go lifestyle requires equipment that works, so you can get your gear loaded up in as little time as possible, and have that gear arrive at your destination safely and securely. Don't waste time with universal tie-down equipment that may or may not meet your needs. Thule accessories are designed specifically to enable you to transport watersports equipment on your roof rack.
Thule heavy-duty polypropylene load straps are specifically made to secure loads to roof racks, and are included with many Thule watersports carriers. They feature easy-to-operate cam action buckles. Each load strap buckle has a patented protective buckle bumper installed to keep the metal buckles from damaging the vehicle and the load.
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.