CG-9 Tire Chains (215/55R18) (2004205103) by Thule®. Sold in pairs. Don't let ice and snow ruin your travel plans. These tire chains are easy to install, self-tensioning and auto-adjusting, so you can be on your way regardless of the weather. The 9mm diameter links makes these chains ideal if you have inside wheel clearance issues. The CG-9 Tire Chains come with gloves, a convenient installation mat, and a storage case.
- 9 mm inside and on-the-tread clearance
- Color coded assembly points to aide installation
- 9mm diameter links makes these chains perfect for vehicles with very little clearance at the inside of the wheel
- Self-tensioning system: just one stop to fit the chain
- Micro-regulation system for perfect tensioning of the chain
- Manufactured from hardened manganese nickel alloy steel
- Unique dual-sided D-shaped link design provides traction and more bite on snow and ice
- Superior driving comfort
- Nylon buttons on chain protect wheels from damage
- Comes with a convenient storage case
- Compatible with anti-lock braking systems and traction control systems
- Comes with gloves and a kneeling mat to ease installation and removal
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
The CG-9 Tire Chains could not be any easier to install and use. When you need traction on ice and snow covered roads, just wrap these chains around your drive wheels. The attachment points are color coded, to make installation easy, even in the dark. Installation will be completed as you drive, because the self-tensioning and auto-adjusting system will adjust the chains for perfect tension and fit as you roll down the road.
The CG-9 is manufactured from hardened manganese nickel alloy steel for long term durability. Its unique dual-sided D-shaped link design gives you all the traction you need, but doesn't sacrifice driver comfort in the process. If clearance is tight between the inside of your tires and inner fender wells or mechanical components, the CG-9 is the chain to use because it takes up the least amount of room of any Thule chain that wraps around the inside of the tire. And the anti-scratch nylon buttons on the chain will protect the finish on your wheels.
CG-9 Tire Chains are available to fit most popular tire sizes. When the weather clears, they can be removed and stored in the included storage case. These tire chains come with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. Thule even provides gloves and a mat to kneel on, so you can stay as neat as possible while installing and removing your tire chains. The limited 5-year warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.