CB-12 Tire Chains (235/45R18) (2004365102) by Thule®. Sold in pairs. These tire chains deliver great traction with easy installation and tensioning at a great value. Like Thule's premium chains, they're made from the same hardened manganese nickel alloy steel for durability, and feature the same unique dual-sided D-shaped link design for traction. They're easy to install and only require one stop once you're underway for tensioning. The CB-12 Tire Chains come with gloves, a convenient installation mat, and a storage case.
- 12 mm inside and on-the-tread clearance
- Easy installation and superior grip at a great value
- Color coded assembly points aide installation
- Manual tensioning system requires one stop for installation and one stop for tightening
- Closed shortening hooks avoid coils on the chain
- Manufactured from hardened manganese nickel alloy steel
- Unique dual-sided D-shaped link design provides traction and more bite on snow and ice
- Comes with a convenient storage case
- Compatible with anti-lock braking systems and traction control systems
- Comes with gloves and a kneeling mat to ease installation and removal
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
When you need reliable traction on ice and snow, you don't have to settle for tire chains that are difficult to install, flop around on the tires and fall apart. Thule CB-12 Tire Chains will give you traction, durability, reliability and ease of installation at an affordable price. The unique dual-sided D-shaped link design chain is made from hardened manganese nickel alloy steel to give you mile after mile of reliable grip. Easy to install and simple to tension, when the snow starts to fall just wrap these chains around the drive wheels and connect them according to the color coded attachment points. Perform a preliminary tension adjustment, then drive 100 meters and tension them again.
CB-12 Tire Chains are available to fit most popular tire sizes. When the weather clears, they can be removed and stored in the included storage case. These tire chains come with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. Thule even provides gloves and a mat to kneel on, so you can stay as neat as possible while installing and removing your tire chains. The limited 5-year warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.