Universal ThinkCheck M70 OBD-II Diagnostic Scan Tool by THINKCAR®. The THINKCHECK M70 is our latest & easiest to use diagnostic tool for cars & light trucks! The Android based navigation menu with color touch screen makes finding the correct element fast and easy. The seven system functionality ensures the tool can access the system you need. Graphing, recording and playback of diagnostic data allows you to review key information after driving the vehicle. Select four of the most popular maintenance functions such as Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regen, oil life reset, brake bleed/pad reset, steering angle reset, battery matching, electronic throttle relearning, tire pressure pressure monitoring system (TPMS) reset, fuel injector coding, immobilizer (IMMO) resets, supplemental restraint systems (SRS), exhaust gas recovery system (EGR), sunroof & more! Coverage includes major import & domestic brands of passenger vehicles & light trucks up to (1 ton capacity). FREE software updates for the life of the tool ensures capability with newer vehicles.
- Upgraded version of traditional obd2 scanner, Works on 12V Vehicle Battery ONLY.
|Touch Screen: 5"|
|Operating System: fast 7.0 Android|
|Battery: 6100 mAh|
- Simple plug-in access to vehicle diagnostics via OBDII port (no apps needed!)
- Easy touch screen navigation via Android based OS
- Compatible with ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN OBD II protocols
- DTC resets, live data stream & maintenance reset functions
- Seven system support including engine, transmission, SRS, ABS, suspension, chassis, body control
- Universal coverage of OBD II import & domestic passenger cars & light trucks included with no limits
- Select four from 28 of the most common service resets including DPF regen, oil life, brake bleed/pad reset, steering angle reset, battery matching, electronic throttle relearning, TPMS reset, injector coding, IMMO, SRS, EGR, sunroof, diesel engine exhaust gas filter & more!
- Automatic vehicle information detection ensures fast & accurate scans
- Fast and convenient vehicle software updates via WiFi connection
The company was incorporated in Los Angeles, USA. It is composed of a group of partners who love car modification, are proficient in car maintenance and master mobile Internet technology. 80% of THINKCAR® team members have technical background and have been engaged in technology research and development in related fields for many years. THINKCAR expect to combine cutting-edge mobile Internet technology with traditional automobile diagnosis and testing technology, and solve problems encountered in automobile diagnosis and testing with lower cost, higher efficiency and more convenient ways. THINKCAR are committed to the production of the world's smallest OBD products, with most complete functions, the cost control to the extreme, the function to the most perfect. User’s experience is THINKCAR priority. By launching practical vehicle tools with Internet functions, THINKCAR build up the "THINKCAR" brand series of products and services.