Teleflex warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of original retail purchase, provided, however, the warranty period for Teleflex products used commercially or in any rental or other income producing activity shall be as follows:
Ninety days from the date of original purchase for mechanical and electrical products
One year from the date of original purchase for hydraulic products.
Teleflex will provide a replacement product without charge for any Teleflex product covered by this warranty, which is returned within the warranty period to the dealer from whom such products were purchased. In any such case, Teleflex products found to be defective and covered by this warranty will be replaced or repaired at Teleflex’ option, and returned to the customer. Teleflex’ sole responsibility under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of product which is, in Teleflex’ opinion, defective.
Teleflex will have no obligations under this warranty for any product which:
- has been improperly installed;
- has been used in an installation other than as recommended in the installation or operation instructions or specifications;
- has failed or has been damaged due to an accident or abnormal operation including racing, misuse or alterations outside the factory;
- has been repaired or modified by entities other than Teleflex;
- has been used on an engine/boat combination where the engine horsepower exceeds the rating established by the boat manufacturer;
- has been used with other product(s) which, in Teleflex’ opinion, are incompatible with the Teleflex product.
The express warranty set forth above is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Teleflex employees or representatives’ oral or other written statements do not constitute warranties, shall not be relied upon by customer, and are not a part of the warranty stated herein. This warranty will be the customer’s exclusive remedy. In no event will Teleflex be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty relating to the products. Some states to not allow limitations on an implied warranty, or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.