Drag Race Torque Converter (242200) by TCI®. Diameter: 10". Torque Converter Bolt Pattern: Small. TCI® 9", 10" and 11" Drag Race Torque Converters can be run in applications with up to 750 horsepower and are most commonly used for a bracket race or street/strip application that leans more toward the "strip."
- Furnace-brazed and reinforced fins increase durability
- Needle bearings reduce drag & increase thrust capacity
- Three sets of Torrington bearings replace normal thrust washers used in OEM and some aftermarket converters to triple thrust capacity capabilities
- Hardened steel pump hubs increase strength, durability and longevity while decreasing wear
- Increased strength & holding capacity of high load sprags ensure stator stays locked when converter stalls and guarantees converter will stall correctly run after run
One of the main brands of the COMP Performance Group, TCI® leads the pack in high performance aftermarket drivetrain products. The history of the company goes back to 1968 when it started supplying high performance transmission-related parts to a small group of drag racing enthusiasts. From that humble beginning in Memphis, Tennesse, the brand has gradually evolved into a world-leading manufacturer of torque converters and other drivetrain components that feature uncompromising durability. Currently located in Ashland, Mississippi, TCI continues to set the bar for high quality transmission torque converters and accessory parts. All TCI drivetrain components are designed by passionate and experienced engineers and manufactured using state-of-the-art equipment so you can be sure that they deliver performance and reliability unmatched in the industry. And above all else, every single TCI product undergoes rigorous quality control to ensure many years of failure-free operation.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov