ThunderVolt Ferrite Core Performance Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. Gain horsepower and torque with Taylor’s Dyno-proven ThunderVolt racing plug wire sets. Low resistance for healthy spark and RFI/EMI suppression.
- Exclusive copper/nickel alloy bonded by a conductive acrylic cover
- Ferrite spiral-wound core provides low resistance for optimum RFI and RMI suppression
- Compatible with most ignition systems and electronic components
- 100% Zimplex silicone 2-layer outer jacket for added heat protection up to 600º f
- Dyno tested to outperform the competition
- Horsepower increases and significant torque gains
- Smoother idle and improved fuel economy
- Vibration-proof double spring-locking terminals
- Made in U.S.A.
THUNDERVOLT®50 is the ABSOLUTE best .409 inch, 10.4mm diameter high tech, high performance ignition wire available. IROC DYNO-tested and track proven, achieving 5 HP and 7 ft.-lbs. torque better than the competition. It boasts an ultra-low resistance 40 Ohm/ft. Ferrite Spiral-Wound coated core, a blend of exclusive copper/nickel alloy bonded by a conductive acrylic cover. Taylor’s Ferrite Spiral-Wound low resistance core provides optimum RFI and EMI suppression and is compatible with use on most electronic ignition systems and components. A tightly woven heat treated fiberglass braid eliminates the need for additional sleeving. And exclusive three-layer 100% ZIMPLEX® silicone outer jacket provides additional heat and abrasion protection up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, and 102,000 volts dielectric strength, a must for the extreme conditions of open wheel racing and today’s under hood temperatures. Available in Black with Gold lettering with color coordinated low profile 100% silicone PROBOOTS® featuring vibration proof double spring locking spark plug terminals.
Taylor Cable®, also known as TaylorVertex, is based in Missouri, and has been in the auto parts manufacturing business since 1923. With over 100,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehousing space, they build all of their components right here in the USA. They’ve also operated Vertex Magnetos, the racing legend, since 1994. Their continuing dedication to quality manufacturing, product development make them an important supplier here at CARiD.