Universal Drift Pro LE Seat (77002) by Takata Racing®. Seat Quantity: One. Cover Color: Black. Cover Material: Leather. Shell Material: Carbon Fiber. Homologation: Not Rated. The limited edition TAKATA Drift Pro LE Seat is a masterpiece of automotive seat engineering, creating an amazing light-weight, hybrid composite recliner. With a stunning pure carbon backrest, fine black leather with a subtle TAKATA Green diamond stitch pattern, high-density molded polyurethane foam, polished stainless steel chassis work, and the world's best reclining mechanism - this seat redefines the category of lightweight sport seats. The seat comes standard with an integrated seat heater for street-driven cars for modern comfort.
- Racing seat brackets (sold separately) are required for installation in your specific vehicle
- Before buying these seats, please measure your vehicle and check the seat size to make sure they will fit.
|Cover Color: Black|
|Cover Material: Leather|
|Shell Material: Carbon Fiber|
|Shell Type: Reclining|
|Tested to ECE R17/FMVSS 207 and ADR 3|
|Base mount system|
- Unique hybrid composite steel construction
- Polished stainless steel chassis
- Lightweight pure carbon fibre backrest
- Integrated head restraint
- Dual sided infinite recline facility
- Tip forward backrest
- Tested to ECE R17/FMVSS 207 and ADR 3
- Upholstered in full soft grain Nappa leather
- Integrated seat heater
Takata® has been looking for ways to improve safety and protect people’s lives for over 70 years. The company started developing seat belts in the late 1930s, utilizing the technology found in parachutes. Since then, it has continued to develop the newest safety technologies and make them available globally, which still remains the company’s priority. Takata designs and manufactures best-in-class seat belts, 4-point and 6-point snap-on harnesses, race seats, shoulder pads, and many other products designed to reduce the number of fatalities of traffic accidents to zero.