Off-Road Series EW 11000 lbs Winch with Steel Rope (47-1411) by T-Max®. The Off-Road Winch is designed for the serious off-roader. This powerful winch is an important safety feature that can pull you out of trouble when you exceed the limits of your vehicles off road capabilities. Install a winch that can pull the weight of your car, and drive off the road with new confidence.
- Winch Style: Electric
- Pull Rating (lbs): 11,000 lbs.
- Volts: 12 V
- Winch Fairlead Type: Roller
- Remote Included: Yes
- Remote: 12 ft. hand-held remote switch
- Free-Spooling: Yes
- Brake: Yes
- Power Out: No
- Drive Gear: 3-stage planetary
- Winch Line Included: Yes
- Winch Line Type: Cable
- Winch Line Diameter (in): 5/16 in.
- Winch Line Material: Steel
- Winch Line Length (ft): 94 ft.
- No Load Line Speed: 26.20 fpm
- Conforms to J706 Standards: No
- Mounting Hole Quantity: 4 holes
- Mounting Pattern Length (in): 10.000 in.
- Mounting Pattern Width (in): 4.500 in.
- Weight: 95.000 lbs.
- Motor Horsepower: 5.50 hp
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 265:1
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- Rated Single Line Pull: 11000 lbs
- 5.5 hp 12V Series Wound Motor
- Wire Hand-Held Control Remote Included, 12' lead
- Integrated Solenoid Module (ISM)
- 3 Stage Planetary Gear Train
- Gear Ratio: 265:1
- Sliding Ring Gear Clutch
- Automatic In-the-Drum Braking
- Drum size: Ø 2.52", L: 8.82"
- Galvanized Aircraft Cable With Replaceable Clovis Hook, L: 94', Ø 5/16"
- 4-Way Roller Fairlead
- Battery Recommended For Winching: Minimum 650 CCA
- Battery Leads: 2 gauge, 72"
- Weight 95 lbs
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H) 21.3" x 6.3" x 8.6"
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.00" ± 0.015" x 4.50" ± 0.010"
- Dark Gray Finish
- 1-Year Electrical Warranty
- 3-Year Mechanical Warranty
Cold cranking amps (CCA) is a measurement of the number of amps a battery can deliver at 0° F for 30 seconds and not drop below 7.2 volts. So a high CCA battery rating is especially important in starting battery applications, and in cold weather. You don't have to drive through the jungles of South America, the Outback down under, or the badlands in the West to find a powerful winch really useful. It can come in handy when you are taking your dream car home on a trailer and slip into the ditch turning into your own driveway. With a winch on your vehicle you don't have to call for a tow-truck or ask the unfriendly tractor owner down the road for help. You just pull yourself out of the trouble. What might have been seen as a disaster will only be seen as a mishap and as an opportunity to show off your winch. The T-Max Off-Road winches have long ropes, which makes it easy to find good anchoring points. The Fairlead guides make it easy to pull at an angle. The wire remote lets you stand aside in safety and still have full control over the pull. The three-speed planetary gear makes operation easy and quick. T-Max Off-Road winches are quality builds with machined gears, drives on bearings and low geared series wound motors for maximum durability and maximum pulling power, for minimum amperage and minimum overheating risk. The T-Max Off-Road Winches are not made for looks. They are made to be used and abused, which is why they also look so good. When you buy a T-Max Off-Road Winch you are buying a truly impressive winch, not a showpiece that is only good for looks. The T-Max is the real thing, a winch that makes a lasting impression. You will never forget that time when it saved you a 10-mile trek back to civilization.
T-Max is a brand owned by truck accessory specialist Wade Automotive. Prior to the acquisition by Wade in October 2008, T-Max Winches was an independent company with a long and proud history of delivering quality winches and recovery equipment for light trucks and the off-road enthusiast market. The winches were made in China and the U.S. distributor, T-Max LLC, was operating out of Elkhart, Indiana. When Wade, was looking to expand its product line, the T-Max winches was a natural choice, as the quality reputation and competitive pricing of the T-Max winches was exactly what quality conscious Wade Automotive was looking for. The distribution of the T-Max winches have now been moved to the Wade warehouse operation in Minnesota, and is now integrated in the efficient Wade logistics system to serve customers even better.