Chevy Tahoe 4WD 1998, Pro Series Front and Rear Complete Lift Kit with 1"-3" Front and 1.5" Rear Lift Height by Supreme Suspensions®. Max Tire Size: 35"x12". Supreme Pro lift kits are engineered to accurately lift and level your truck for a truly customized ride. Each front and rear lift component is CNC machined for precision and accuracy. Each then receives Supreme Suspension special coating, protecting against rust and corrosion. With its high strength and durability, this lift will never compress or warp even under the most extensive load.
|Max Tire Size: 35"x12"|
- Increases front and rear-end clearance for wider larger tires
- Maintains your factory ride caliber
- Constructed from solid materials to prevent warping
- Coated to prevent rust and corrosion
- Designed to give your machine that sleek, aggressive stance
- Perfect for those who want a firmer and sportier ride
- Won’t affect your OEM factory ride quality and comfort
- Will improve your handling and corner-holding ability
- Designed and tested for performance and safety
- Premium aftermarket suspension technology
- Made ultra-strong and tough to withstand the most wicked conditions
- Built by industry-leading experts in the finest lift & leveling kits
If lifting or leveling your vehicle is your long-held dream, Supreme Suspensions® is the perfect option. Supreme Suspensions is the number-one manufacturer of advanced suspension lifts, leveling kits, SUV and truck shocks, wheel spacers, and many more. The company started its official journey in the aftermarket suspension industry in 1991, and has gained extensive experience in performance suspension building and competitive off-road testing. To ensure maximum safety and satisfaction of its customers, Supreme Suspensions thoroughly researches and develops all its products. So when you choose Supreme Suspensions, you can be sure that you get a product that features ground-breaking design and delivers unparalleled performance.