Harley Davidson FLHTCUTG Tri Glide Ultra 2010-2015, Stout 4" Slip-On System by SuperTrapp®, 2 Pieces. Stout Slip-Ons are brewed to perfection. These non disc-based, massive 4" Slip-Ons make a bold statement. The '10-'12 apps feature a newly developed, tapered core. The streamlined, internal tapered end cap with recessed fasteners comes preinstalled. The oval cut outs are a sign of the true craftsmanship that went into the design of these pipes. SuperTrapp Stout Slip-Ons provide a heavy, broad spread power curve right from idle with a 9.3 (16%) hp and 10.5 (14%) torque gain over stock (measured on a stock 2010 FLH). At 95.6 dB @ 2,000 rpm, or 2.4dB over stock, these are SAE-J2825 sound compliant. SuperTrapp Stouts quench the thirst of riders longing for beautifully, crafted 4" Slip-Ons with a pleasant tone and unsurpassed performance gains.
- Installation of True Duals on 2014 and newer Touring models, other than CVO, will require the use of an alternate air cleaner housing. The larger design of the O.E. housing interferes with the routing of the front head pipe and will not allow proper fitment. Use of an air cleaner with a smaller outside profile is required.
- Sound test data on '10 -'15 model specific Slip-Ons was achieved using the OEM CATequipped headpipe. Use of these mufflers on a headpipe with the CAT removed or True Duals will result in substantially louder results. Optional cores are available for certain models at an additional cost
|Style: Straight-Cut Tip|
|Quantity: 2 Pieces|
- Crafted from the highest grade materials
- Advanced design for exceptional performance
- Rigorously tested for undisputed reliability
SuperTrapp® specializes in aftermarket performance exhaust systems designed, built and tested to exactly fit a specific model bike or ATV. This "plug and play" advantage is your assurance of getting a system fine-tuned to the intricacies of your machine. SuperTrapp start with a well-designed product and use the best materials, robust manufacturing processes and experienced workmanship. SuperTrapp believe the time and resources SuperTrapp invest in the development of quality, application-specific systems has raised industry standards for quality in fit, style and performance.