Harley Davidson FLHR Road King 1995, Megaphone Series Slip-On System by SuperTrapp®. Megaphone Series Slip-Ons are a chrome, Tunable, disc-based, 4" diameter exhaust. SuperTrapp signature exhaust design provides an 8-10% hp gain. Rebuildable core and packing. Twelve, 4" discs are included.
- Installation of True Duals on 2014 and newer Touring models, other than CVO, will require the use of an alternate air cleaner housing. The larger design of the O.E. housing interferes with the routing of the front head pipe and will not allow proper fitment. Use of an air cleaner with a smaller outside profile is required.
- Sound test data on '10 -'15 model specific Slip-Ons was achieved using the OEM CAT-equipped headpipe. Use of these mufflers on a headpipe with the CAT removed or True Duals will result in substantially louder results. Optional cores are available for certain models at an additional cost
- Crafted from the highest grade materials
- Advanced design for exceptional performance
- Rigorously tested for undisputed reliability
SuperTrapp® specializes in aftermarket performance exhaust systems designed, built and tested to exactly fit a specific model bike or ATV. This "plug and play" advantage is your assurance of getting a system fine-tuned to the intricacies of your machine. SuperTrapp start with a well-designed product and use the best materials, robust manufacturing processes and experienced workmanship. SuperTrapp believe the time and resources SuperTrapp invest in the development of quality, application-specific systems has raised industry standards for quality in fit, style and performance.