Sumitomo 14 INCH TIRES
- SUMITOMO®HTR P01HTR P01 Tires by Sumitomo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. On wet roads or dry, in heat or cold, through light snow or driving rain, the last thing drivers want to worry about is the performance of their tires. With that in...Five-rib directional patternFour wide grooves$53.06 - $104.98 each
- SUMITOMO®TOURING LSTOURING LS Tires by Sumitomo®. Season: All Season. Get traction and performance you can count on regardless of the weather with the all-new Sumitomo Touring LS T/H/V. With a smooth ride, minimal road noise, and extended tread life, this...Handling qualityHigh-technology design$64.92 - $125.31 each
- SUMITOMO®ICE EDGEICE EDGE Tires by Sumitomo®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Introducing the all new Sumitomo Ice Edge winter tire, the tire that gives you the edge on snow, ice and slush covered roads. Developed with Sumitomo's most advanced...Wide and serrated tread channelsOptimized 3D serrated siping pettern$69.48 - $165.66 each
- SUMITOMO®HTR T4HTR T4 Tires by Sumitomo®. Season: All Season. Designed for small cars, the five rib pattern improves performance and anti-aquaplaning capabilities. Super computer designed tread pattern achieves well-balanced performance across a full...Multi-radii tread profileTwo in one shoulder blocks$69.63 - $95.51 each
- SUMITOMO®TOUR PLUS LSTOUR PLUS LS Tires by Sumitomo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Get traction and performance you can count on regardless of the weather with the all-new Sumitomo Touring LS T/H/V. With a smooth ride, minimal road noise, and...Designed to take the higher speed ratings of today's high performance luxury sedans and touring vehiclesMore rigid sidewall improves cornering$69.83 - $826.86 each
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.