Subaru Star Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Subaru is an automaker with a long history of building practical and fun-to-drive vehicles and actually one of America's most popular brands. Subaru is widely known for the best crash test scores in the automotive industry as well as for its solid all-wheel-drive powertrains and efficient turbochargers. The brand's lineup embraces a wide range of vehicles from sedans to SUVs. The Subaru Star is one of the most successful Subaru vehicles. Introduced in 1969, the Star was one the first Subaru vehicles ever sold in the United States and one of the earliest Japanese cars with front wheel drive. It was an amazing car, which had a great number of advanced engineering features available for that time.
The car was powered by a 1.1L Subaru EA-61 engine, which was water cooled and constructed mainly of aluminum alloy as well as able to provide plenty of usable power. The engine was paired with a 4-speed manual transmission and delivered exceptionally smooth and silent ride. The Subaru Star featured revolutionary and amazingly efficient in-board brakes and a thermostatically controlled twin-radiator system. Thanks to the independent front and rear suspension the car handled rough roads with confidence, while the revolutionary steering system provided smooth and well-balanced ride. The Star was available as a two-door and four-door sedan and wagon. It could seat up to five passengers with comfort.
It was spacious and practical inside. Upholstered with high-quality materials, the seats were extremely comfortable. The instrument panel was user-friendly allowing for easy access to all controls. And perhaps the most outstanding feature of this small car was a trunk with plenty of space to put stuff. The Star was replaced by the FF-1 G in 1972, but remained in production until 1973. Designed to deliver maximum comfort at a budget-friendly price, the Subaru Star was highly popular. Cooperating with brands that can be counted on for quality, we guarantee that the highest possible quality and reliable parts and accessories are what you get with every purchase you make at our store.
We know what your vehicle is all about, that's why we carefully handpick every product to make sure you will get only premium quality parts and accessories. All products we store are available at the most reasonable prices, so choose whatever you need from our wide selection of top-grade parts and accessories for your Subaru Star. Exterior/interior accessories, lights, repair parts, performance parts - all these and even more you can easily find at our store.
Whether you need to make your vehicle perform like new, add more flare to its style or get a boost in performance – we are your headquarters. In our store you will find nothing but the finest quality parts and accessories for your Subaru Star. If you happen to have any questions on this or that product, check the reviews our customers have left on our website or call us at any convenient for you time before, during and after the purchase.
Whatever you expect from your Subaru Star, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Subaru Star and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...
- $33.37 - $55.31
- $25.55 - $28.78
- $355.73 - $711.45