Subaru Justy Suspension Parts
- Shocks & Struts
- Coil Springs & Components
- Leaf Springs & Components
- Air Suspension & Components
- Control Arms, Suspension Rods & Components
- Sway Bars & Components
- Ball Joints & Components
- Torsion Bars & Components
- Panhard Bars & Components
- Shock & Strut Mounts & Hardware
- Steering Dampers & Stabilizers
- Steering Knuckles, Spindles & Components
- Steering Rack & Pinion
- Suspension Bushings
- Alignment Kits & Components
- Suspension System Lubricants
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Beck Arnley®Suspension Ball JointSuspension Ball Joint by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...Helps to correct wheel alignment, preventing premature tire wearEliminates suspension noise and improves chassis performance$11.74 - $96.62
- Mevotech®Ball JointBall Joint by Mevotech®. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden turns and acceleration....Knurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control armDesigned to improve the vehicle's cornering stability$5.33 - $108.60
- Sachs®Super Touring™ Shock and StrutSuper Touring™ Shock and Strut by Sachs®.SACHS shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring perfect road grip and cornering...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$18.00 - $614.63
- MOOG®R-Series™ Control ArmR-Series™ Control Arm by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking with age than your stock...Easy to installRestores like-new steering and handling$12.58 - $1,619.63
- MOOG®Ball JointBall Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability$8.82 - $144.92
- Dorman®Ball JointsBall Joints by Dorman®. Dorman ball joints are designed to allow camber and or caster adjustment. They provide a long service life by using premium materials which reduce wear and are resistant to corrosion and heat. The Ball Bushing...High-quality steel construction for a long service lifeEasy to install$8.68 - $149.01
- ACDelco®Professional™ OE Type Ball JointProfessional™ OE Type Ball Joint by ACDelco®. ACDelco Ball Joints are designed for easier steering. When it comes to ball joints, there can be big differences among brands. ACDelco chooses the best design for the application, often...Superb strength and durability thanks to precision-manufactured housing and componentsAdvanced corrosion protection against the harshest conditions$12.37 - $171.29
- Centric®Ball JointBall Joint by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers. CA Prop 65 WARNING -...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$6.82 - $73.97
- Centric®C-Tek™ Ball JointC-Tek™ Ball Joint by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers. CA Prop 65...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$4.68 - $32.99
- MOOG®Shock / Strut BellowShock / Strut Bellow by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and precise...Easy to installRestores like-new steering and handling$6.82 - $24.10
- ACDelco®Professional™ Strut BellowProfessional™ Strut Bellow by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.85 - $21.00
- Centric®Premium Strut BellowsPremium Strut Bellows by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers. CA Prop 65...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$10.28 - $13.42
- Sachs®Strut Bellows SetStrut Bellows Set by Sachs®. SACHS boots and bump stops protect dampers from contaminates and bottoming out, increasing service life. SACHS suspension products are engineered for the driver who wants ‘like-new’ handling and control,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$7.89 - $63.69
- MOOG®Strut Rod Bushing KitStrut Rod Bushing Kit by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking with age than your stock...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise$3.04 - $117.13
- ACDelco®Professional™ Stabilizer Bar BushingProfessional™ Stabilizer Bar Bushing by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Truck Bushings have a new dual-axis design adjuster for up to 25% greater range of adjustment over other styles of truck bushings. Technician-friendly inner sleeve...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$2.30 - $49.94
- Centric®Stabilizer Bar BushingStabilizer Bar Bushing by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers. CA Prop 65...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$2.11 - $40.84
- Mevotech®Strut Bumper KitStrut Bumper Kit by Mevotech®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the industry standards, Mevotech replacement parts ensure...High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$10.47 - $13.42
- Mevotech®Strut Mounting KitStrut Mounting Kit by Mevotech®. Strut mounts, sometimes referred to as bearing plates, are a vital link in the suspension as they connect a vehicle's strut system to the body of the vehicle.Strut mounts have two main purposes; they...High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$3.33 - $83.05
- Dorman®Suspension Strut BellowSuspension Strut Bellow by Dorman®. Ensure a smooth ride and protect your vehicle's suspension with Dorman's Suspension Strut Bumper and Bellow. Designed for a longer service life, the bumper is constructed of quality foam material to...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeReplacement eliminates suspension noise and vibration$12.86 - $14.25
- Valvoline®Unitrac ™ Fluid (VV813)Universal Unitrac ™ Fluid by Valvoline®. Volume: 5 gal. Quantity: 1 Piece. Valvoline™ Unitrac™ Fluid is a High Performance, Multi-Purpose All Weather Fluid Designed For Agricultural Tractors And Off highway Equipment. Valvoline™...High performance, multiple purpose all weather fluid designed for agricultural tractors and off highway equipmentUniquely formulated to provide excellent antiwear, oxidation, ferrous rust, copper corrosion, sludge and varnish protection$110.15
- Integra®Shock Oil (310 30902)Universal Shock Oil by Integra®. 1 Gallon. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Made to meet the rigorous demands of racing conditionsCan provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needs$72.00
- Maxima Racing Oils®0WT Synthetic Shock Oil, 640 oz (59-56505)Universal 0WT Synthetic Shock Oil, 640 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Synthetic Racing Shock Fluid (SYN RSF) is an ester-based, Full Synthetic race-grade shock fluid formulated to withstand extreme temperatures and loads. SYN RSF is...Made to deliver trouble-free operation for years aheadOptimal protection against wear$292.98
- Maxima Racing Oils®Suspension Clean Aerosol, 13 ozUniversal Suspension Clean Aerosol, 13 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Suspension Clean is specifically formulated for the Powersports industry professional. Suspension Clean's unique formula quickly and easily cleans suspension...Dries quickly and completelyLeaves no residue$5.94 - $7.29
- Maxima Racing Oils®Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock FluidUniversal Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock Fluid by Maxima Racing Oils®. 7WT, 10WT and 15WT is for those applications requiring greater damping. Racing Shock Fluid is a blend of the finest petroleum base stocks available. With extremely...Reduces drag and stictionReduces friction$9.89 - $211.59
- UMI Performance®Super Lube™ Rod End Synthetic Lubricant (3009)Universal Super Lube™ Rod End Synthetic Lubricant by UMI Performance®. Like the old saying goes- Protect your investment! When you spend good money on quality components you want them to last, don't you? The Super Lube Synthetic...Super Lube is a multi-purpose lubricant, safe to use on anything that slides, swivels, rolls or squeaksIt withstands temperatures within a range of -45 degrees F to 450 degrees F$15.99
- UMI Performance®Super Lube™ Synthetic Grease (3008)Universal Super Lube™ Synthetic Grease by UMI Performance®. Like the old saying goes- Protect your investment! When you spend good money on quality components you don't want to use cheap chassis grease do you? No, you want them to...Made in compliance with standards for qualityRespected for unmatched reliability and strength$15.99
- Spohn Performance®Super Lube™ Bushing Grease Cartridge (902)Universal Super Lube™ Bushing Grease Cartridge by Spohn Performance®. 14 oz. This is the good stuff. Polyurethane bushing manufacturers advise to never use a petroleum based grease for poly bushing lubrication. Polyurethane should...Rigorously tested to withstand years of abusePerfect for automotive or powersports applications$15.00
- PJ1®1 Liter Cartridge Tuner Oil (10-32KS)Universal 1 Liter Cartridge Tuner Oil by PJ1®. PJ1 Cartridge Tuner Oil is specially formulated for todays sophisticated motorcycle fork systems Recommended for KYB and SHOWA fork units PJ1 Cartridge Tuner Oil is made from top quality...Distinctive light red colorRecommended for both 2T and 4T motorcycles$21.03
- Dorman®Spherical Heim JointsSpherical Heim Joints by Dorman®. Quantity: 5 per Pack. Highly resistant to rust and corrosion, Dorman’s Spherical Rod End Ball Joints provide long-lasting durability.This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and...Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durabilitySuitable for a broad array of automotive, industrial and agricultural uses$37.28 - $59.38
- Dorman®Shock Absorber And Sway Bar Bushing KitShock Absorber And Sway Bar Bushing Kit by Dorman®. Dorman offers a variety of Shock Absorber Mount Bushings for a range of applications. All Shock Absorber Mount Bushings constructed from high-quality materials for long-lasting use.Direct replacement Shock Absorber Mount Bushings available to ensure a proper fitSuitable for use with upper shocks and/or sway bar end links$2.21 - $2.34
The Subaru Justy is a subcompact hatchback designed, produced and sold since the mid-1980s. This nimble and functional vehicle managed to stay in production for over 25 years. As for its powertrain, the Justy was outfitted with a 1.0L / 1.2L engine combined with an electronically controlled continuously variable or a five-speed manual transaxle. This model was pretty compact but spacious enough and measured about 60.4 inches wide, 53.7 inches high, and 145.5 inches long. During its production run, the vehicle was available in 3-door / 5-door hatchback body styles.
Subaru Justy owners are aware of the importance of regular inspection of their vehicles, as it helps to detect malfunctions and replace all damaged automotive parts in time. Pick all needed auto components for your automobile, put all selected Subaru Justy suspension parts into your virtual cart and place an order. Our team will do everything possible to deliver your purchase to your doorstep in no time. You can visit our store every time your car needs high-quality, durable shocks and struts, ball joints, coil springs or other components to be in excellent shape.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle's springs. If these control devices weren't part of the...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- September 10, 2013Shocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- June 01, 2012How Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them...