- (4,659)Installation PartsStereo Dash Kits, Harnesses, Interfaces
- (72)Equalizers & ProcessorsCrossovers, Bass Maximizers
- (731)Batteries & PowerPower Cells, Capacitors
- (213)VideoMonitors, DVD Players
- (87)Radar DetectorsLaser Detectors & Shifters
- (418)Cameras & Driver SafetySubaru
- (184)Alarms & Remote StartSubaru
- (286)GPS SystemsNavigation, Tracking, Car Mounts
- (941)Mounts & ChargersElectronics Mounts & Car Chargers
- (27)iPhone & AndroidSubaru
- (2,912)Marine Audio & GPSStereos, Navigation, Fish Finders
- (2,317)Headphones & Portable AudioBoomboxes, Headphones
Make your driving even more comfortable, enjoyable, and safer with premium Audio & Electronics available for your Subaru in our online superstore! Ease of use, seamless connectivity, smart solutions, what else is needed for your technology-driven lifestyle? Whether you are looking to upgrade your audio system, opt for a new navigator to guide you everywhere, or want to add a few safety and security features to your Subaru, remember that CARiD is your number one source for quality Audio & Electronics.
- Beat-Sonic® Reference 400CF Upgrade Kit$1,499.00 - $1,699.00
Guides & Articles
- VideoMay 19, 2017Headrest Monitors | The Best Way to Add Video...Once a hallmark of luxury limousines, rear-facing video screens inside your vehicle can really improve the quality of life for backseat passengers. Known as headrest...
- StereosMarch 31, 2017Five Types Of Installation Hardware You May...If you're planning on purchasing a new car stereo receiver for your vehicle, you have a lot to look forward to. In addition to upgraded sound quality, you also have...
- AmplifiersMarch 17, 2017The Five Most Important Factors For Your Car's...If you think car amplifiers are all about the bass, think again. The reality is they boost clarity, creating cleaner sound that lets you hear individual instruments...
- SubwoofersMarch 11, 2015Subwoofers & Boxes Will Boost That BassIn this article, we'll focus on subwoofers and the enclosures (or "boxes") they may be housed in. But first, we'll clarify the differences between a subwoofer and a...
- SpeakersJanuary 28, 2015Audio Speaker BasicsIf your current car stereo doesn't produce sound that's as clean, crisp, and listenable as what comes out of a high quality set of headphones, chances are it's because...
- BluetoothJanuary 23, 2015Bluetooth Integration Products for Your VehicleInvented in 1994 by the Swedish company Ericson, "Bluetooth" technology uses radio waves to send information wirelessly between one or more devices located in very...
- Alarms & Remote StartJanuary 22, 2015Car Alarms & Remote StartThanks to advancements in electronic technology over the last several decades, aftermarket car alarm systems have become much more sophisticated - without becoming...
- Cameras & Driver SafetyJanuary 19, 2015Backup And Dash CamerasAccording to the U.S. National Safety Council, 30% of reported accidents occur when one or more vehicles involved are backing up. This totals to over 300,000 incidents...
- Radar DetectorsJanuary 14, 2015Radar Detectors: What They Are And How They WorkWhen you're sitting on the shoulder of a highway with flashing lights behind you and a police officer at your window, there isn't much you can say about the fact that...
- GPS SystemsDecember 20, 2014Advantages Of A GPS Navigation System In Your...Cell phone companies along with fans of the latest high-tech devices have routinely declared for years that dash-mounted GPS (Global Positioning System) navigation...
- iPhone & AndroidDecember 17, 2014How Can I Connect My Smartphone or iPod to My...When you're looking to stream music from an iPhone, iPod, Android smart phone, MP3 player, portable CD player, or other device to your car radio so you can hear it...
- AmplifiersNovember 17, 2014Car Audio System Wiring BasicsIn this article, we'll discuss the basics of your vehicle's audio system wiring. Specifically, we'll look at the addition of one or two amplifiers to your system, and...
- StereosNovember 14, 2014Car Stereo Installation 101The purchase of a new stereo (also called "receiver" or "head unit") brings the promise of better sound, the thrill of new features, and the enjoyment of simply...
Browse by Vehicle
- 360 Car Audio Electronics
- 1400 Car Audio Electronics
- Baja Car Audio Electronics
- Brat Car Audio Electronics
- BRZ Car Audio Electronics
- Crosstrek Car Audio Electronics
- Forester Car Audio Electronics
- Impreza Car Audio Electronics
- Justy Car Audio Electronics
- L-Series Car Audio Electronics
- Legacy Car Audio Electronics
- Loyale Car Audio Electronics
- Outback Car Audio Electronics
- Standard Car Audio Electronics
Subaru Audio & Electronics Reviews
2006 Infiniti FX35