Plymouth Belvedere 5.2L / 6.3L / 7.0L 1969, Pro Series Rear Brake Kit 2.663" Brake Offset by Strange®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed usig state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Replaces B or E-body drum brakes. Brake offset = 2.663"
- Brake hoses and lines are not included. Calipers are tapped 1/8" NPT and supplied with male 3 AN fittings.
|Driving Style: Track Only|
|Rotor Material: Steel|
- Perfect for drag racing or high-performance racing applications
- Designed and manufactured using innovative technologies
- Made in the USA
- Forged One Piece Slotted Steel Rotors
- Four Piston Aluminum Directional Calipers with Stainless Steel Pistons
- Billet Aluminum Caliper Mounts
- Axle Bearings and Retainer Plates
- Housing End Stud Kit
- Soft Metallic Brake Pads
Forged One Piece Slotted Steel Rotors Features:
- Superior strength without the concerns of bolts loosening or hats cracking
- Slots improve air flow, assist in warpage prevention, and reduce weight
Four Piston Aluminum Directional Calipers with Stainless Steel Pistons Features:
- Aluminum bodies drastically reduce weight
- Pistons are 1.625" and 1.750" to vary pressure on the pads decreasing pad taper
- Stainless steel pistons are corrosion resistant
- Anti-rattle clips reduce brake pad vibration and noise
Billet Aluminum Caliper Mounts Features:
- One piece design eliminates spacers and bolts that require periodic maintenance
Axle Bearings and Retainer Plates Features:
- Ball style bearings with Spiro-Lock retention system
Housing End Stud Kit Features:
- Additional components that are not supplied in most aftermarket systems
Soft Metallic Brake Pads Features:
- Provides the best starting-line cold holding power
- Recommended for vehicles going 150 MPH or less in the 1/4 mile
With over five decades of manufacturing, design and engineering innovation, quality & unsurpassed customer service, Strange Engineering® will service the Drag Racing market with the same, passion, motivation and dedication that has defined them from humble beginnings. Strange Engineering has a rich racing heritage and a relentless need to innovate for all forms of Drag racing, including NHRA, and the NMRA and NMCA racers. Strange Engineering supplies OE rear housings for Ford's Cobra Jet Mustang program, GM's COPO and Mopar's Drag Pack program. Strange is a family company that has been manufacturing driveline and suspension components for many forms of racing and hi-performance vehicles since 1964. Strange Engineering is a market leader in the drag racing and hi-performance oval racing markets.