Women's V2™ Series Medium Gold Boating Vest (2000013962) by Stearns®. Even adrenaline junkies need backup. Buckle into added flexibility with a Stearns® V2™ Series Boating Vest. Whether you're riding a wake or swimming a mile, the V-Flex™ sculpted back combined with segmented foam creates a design that moves comfortably with you. Stearns glideskin and neoprene offers an extremely tough, low-profile design to keep you agile both in and out of the waves. Splashdown™ ride-up tabs in the front let you pull your US Coast Guard-approved jacket back into place when you jump into the water, and two adjustable buckled straps and the side zipper keep the vest in place for the entire ride.
- US Coast Guard-approved
- V-Flex™ sculpted back moves comfortably with you
- Segmented Aquafoam™ construction for increased flexibility
- Tough, sleek glideskin and neoprene shell
- Angled zipper and buckles stay out of the way
- Splashdown™ ride-up tabs for easy readjustments
- Dry ring makes drying and storing simple
- Perfect for your next outdoor adventures
- Designed to ensure both user comfort and safety
- High quality and craftsmanship at a budget-friendly price
Stearns® has a 60-plus-year tradition of quality and expertise as the life jacket expert, which continues today with new innovative products for active lifestyles. Under the auspice of the Coleman Company, Inc., Stearns provides a wide range of products, including personal flotation devices, life jackets, rainwear, waders, and gear for hunting and fishing, along with industrial equipment built for the harshest conditions. The majority of its world-class products are designed and assembled in the United States to meet the highest industry standards and requirements.