Watersport Classic Series Child Blue Vest (3000001705) by Stearns®. Your little adrenaline junkie will enjoy a comfortable day grabbing wakes in a Stearns® Child Watersport Classic Series Vest. The comfortable, US Coast Guard-approved PFD is designed with three adjustable chest belts, an adjustable crotch strap and two large armholes for better movement. With webbed 1-in. straps, a durable 200D nylon shell and PE foam inside, this life jacket is sure to be on the boat with you season after season.
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
- Great for a day of watersports
- For use on a boat, a personal watercraft or for tow sports
- For children 30-50 lbs.
- Four adjustable straps and closed sides for better fit
- Durable construction: 200D nylon shell, PE foam, four 1-in. webbed straps
- Perfect for your next outdoor adventures
- Designed to ensure both user comfort and safety
- High quality and craftsmanship at a budget-friendly price
Stearns® has a 60-plus-year tradition of quality and expertise as the life jacket expert, which continues today with new innovative products for active lifestyles. Under the auspice of the Coleman Company, Inc., Stearns provides a wide range of products, including personal flotation devices, life jackets, rainwear, waders, and gear for hunting and fishing, along with industrial equipment built for the harshest conditions. The majority of its world-class products are designed and assembled in the United States to meet the highest industry standards and requirements.