Red Boating Stole by Stearns®. Get more movement on the water when you're wearing a Stearns® Boating Stole. The open-backed design gives your arms freedom to reel in every catch, and the adjustable webbing strap creates a custom fit with a single buckle closure. The lightweight design inflates automatically or manually and is perfect for the unexpected dip. The US Coast Guard-approved design is constructed of rugged ripstop fabric with orange and reflective accents for added visibility on and in the water.
- US Coast Guard-approved
- Streamlined design stays out of the way
- Durable ripstop fabric with reflective accents
- Triangle hook accessory clip
- Type V with Type III performance
- Inflates automatically or manually
- Perfect for your next outdoor adventures
- Designed to ensure both user comfort and safety
- High quality and craftsmanship at a budget-friendly price
Stearns® has a 60-plus-year tradition of quality and expertise as the life jacket expert, which continues today with new innovative products for active lifestyles. Under the auspice of the Coleman Company, Inc., Stearns provides a wide range of products, including personal flotation devices, life jackets, rainwear, waders, and gear for hunting and fishing, along with industrial equipment built for the harshest conditions. The majority of its world-class products are designed and assembled in the United States to meet the highest industry standards and requirements.