Puddle Jumper™ Child "Shark" Life Jacket (3000003545) by Stearns®. Your child will enjoy these bright, fun faced characters of water safety. Offers great stability and confidence building while in the water. Allows free range of motion. Great confidence builder for kids who are just learning their way around the water. Amp up the fun for kids in the water with a Stearns® Puddle Jumper® Life Jacket. This US Coast Guard-approved life jacket can be used instead of a Type III PFD to help keep your child safe while they play in the water. The premium construction is made from durable nylon to last season after season. And with the fun character on the front, your child will never want to take off their life jacket. Whether they're at the pool, the beach or on a boat, your child will be able to move and swim freely, and they'll get a confidence boost if they are learning how to swim. The adjustable buckle on the back makes it easy to get your little one in and out of the life jacket, and ensures a secure fit during all the fun.
|Color: Cancun Shark|
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket - Type V/III
- When worn, this can substitute for a Type III life jacket
- Nylon shell for long-lasting durability
- Playful design for more fun in the water
- Helps beginners in the water learn to swim
- Comfortable design, more freedom to swim and play
- Adjustable buckle snaps in back
- Made in the USA of US and foreign components
- Fits children 30-50 lbs.
- Perfect for your next outdoor adventures
- Designed to ensure both user comfort and safety
- High quality and craftsmanship at a budget-friendly price
Stearns® has a 60-plus-year tradition of quality and expertise as the life jacket expert, which continues today with new innovative products for active lifestyles. Under the auspice of the Coleman Company, Inc., Stearns provides a wide range of products, including personal flotation devices, life jackets, rainwear, waders, and gear for hunting and fishing, along with industrial equipment built for the harshest conditions. The majority of its world-class products are designed and assembled in the United States to meet the highest industry standards and requirements.