Men's V1™ Series Hydroprene™ Small Gold Life Jacket (2000013903) by Stearns®. Even adrenaline junkies need backup, so buckle into a Stearns® Men's V1™ Series Hydroprene™ Life Jacket. Whether you're riding a wake or swimming a mile, the V-Flex™ sculpted back is going to move comfortably with you. Stearns lightweight Hydroprene™ material technology is Stearns softest, most maneuverable material, perfect for an entire day at the lake. Ride up tabs in the front allow you to pull your US Coast Guard-approved jacket back into place when you jump into the water, and two adjustable buckled straps keep the vest in place for the entire ride. Hydroprene™ material is also tough, and coupled with Crosstech® PE flotation foam inside and 1.5-in. webbed straps, you're sure to catch wakes in it season after season.
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
- V-Flex™ sculpted back moves comfortably with you
- Ride up tabs to readjust the jacket after you jump into the water
- Soft, flexible Hydroprene™ shell and Crosstech® PE foam
- Two buckles and a zipper for secure wear
- Dry ring makes drying and storing simple
- Approved for use for individuals weighing 90 lbs. or more
- Perfect for your next outdoor adventures
- Designed to ensure both user comfort and safety
- High quality and craftsmanship at a budget-friendly price
Stearns® has a 60-plus-year tradition of quality and expertise as the life jacket expert, which continues today with new innovative products for active lifestyles. Under the auspice of the Coleman Company, Inc., Stearns provides a wide range of products, including personal flotation devices, life jackets, rainwear, waders, and gear for hunting and fishing, along with industrial equipment built for the harshest conditions. The majority of its world-class products are designed and assembled in the United States to meet the highest industry standards and requirements.