Medium Camo Boating Flotation Jacket (7077MX4-03-000) by Stearns®. Enjoy a comfortable time on the water in any season-even in the winter. A Stearns® Boating Flotation Jacket eliminates the bulk of adding a life jacket on top of a traditional heavy coat. The parka looks like the one hanging in your closet, but hides the US Coast Guard-approved properties inside. The same insulation that keeps you warm on the boat keeps you afloat in the water. It's constructed with a storm-flapped zipper front, ultra-soft Suisse Aire™ Flotation Foam and a durable nylon shell for great days on the cold water season after season.
- US Coast Guard-approved
- Cold-weather protection on the water
- Fleece-lined collar keeps your neck warm
- Fleece-lined collar with roll-away hood
- Adjustable neoprene-lined wrists for added comfort
- Two large front pockets with snap closures keep gear close
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Type III performance
- Perfect for your next outdoor adventures
- Designed to ensure both user comfort and safety
- High quality and craftsmanship at a budget-friendly price
Stearns® has a 60-plus-year tradition of quality and expertise as the life jacket expert, which continues today with new innovative products for active lifestyles. Under the auspice of the Coleman Company, Inc., Stearns provides a wide range of products, including personal flotation devices, life jackets, rainwear, waders, and gear for hunting and fishing, along with industrial equipment built for the harshest conditions. The majority of its world-class products are designed and assembled in the United States to meet the highest industry standards and requirements.