I102 Merchant Mate™ I Child Vest by Stearns®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Chest: Less than 90 lbs|
- Designed to keep most unconscious wearers face-up
- Child: Provides a minimum of 18 lb. (80 Newton) buoyancy
- Adult: Provides a minimum of 22 lb. (98 Newton) buoyancy
- Reversible for quick donning
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755
- Stackable for easy storage
- Heavy-duty stainless steel hardware
- USCG Approved Type I
- Perfect for your next outdoor adventures
- Designed to ensure both user comfort and safety
- High quality and craftsmanship at a budget-friendly price
Stearns® has a 60-plus-year tradition of quality and expertise as the life jacket expert, which continues today with new innovative products for active lifestyles. Under the auspice of the Coleman Company, Inc., Stearns provides a wide range of products, including personal flotation devices, life jackets, rainwear, waders, and gear for hunting and fishing, along with industrial equipment built for the harshest conditions. The majority of its world-class products are designed and assembled in the United States to meet the highest industry standards and requirements.