Comfort Series™ Small Black/Green Collared Angler Vest (2000013800) by Stearns®. These vests offer a unique open-shoulder design with a flexible neoprene collar and two large accessible zippered storage pockets and handwarmer pockets. Features a D-ring for clipping on items that might come in handy. A convenient, breathable design will have you wanting to wear your life jacket on the boat when it's a Stearns® Comfort Series™ Collared Angler Vest. Forget the balancing act of getting over to the other side of the boat for a new rig-keep your favorite tackle in two large zippered front pockets that pull double duty as handwarmers on brisk days. Of course, the most noticeable difference is the mesh fabric on the shoulder panels that allow for added ventilation on breezy days and the flexible neoprene collar that prevents chafing. The US Coast Guard-approved design is constructed of PVC/PE flotation foam surrounded by a durable 200D nylon oxford shell with a zippered front and two adjustable 1-in. (2.54-cm) webbed straps.
|Chest: 36" - 38"|
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
- Large armholes for easy casting and movement
- Large front zippered pockets to store gear and tackle-pockets also work as hand warmers
- Flexible neoprene collar prevents chafing
- Mesh shoulder panels for added ventilation on breezy days
- Durable construction- PVC foam front /PE foam back surrounded by a durable 200D nylon oxford shell with two adjustable 1-in. (2.54-cm) webbed straps
- Zippered front for easy, secure fit
- Perfect for your next outdoor adventures
- Designed to ensure both user comfort and safety
- High quality and craftsmanship at a budget-friendly price
Stearns® has a 60-plus-year tradition of quality and expertise as the life jacket expert, which continues today with new innovative products for active lifestyles. Under the auspice of the Coleman Company, Inc., Stearns provides a wide range of products, including personal flotation devices, life jackets, rainwear, waders, and gear for hunting and fishing, along with industrial equipment built for the harshest conditions. The majority of its world-class products are designed and assembled in the United States to meet the highest industry standards and requirements.