Comfort Series™ Medium Black Nylon Life Vest (2000013825) by Stearns®. A front pocket allow anglers and hunters quick access to their gear. The vest features large armholes for mobility and webbing side adjustments. It also offers a D-ring, webbing attachment and a lash tab. Carry your tackle, boat keys or other gear with you in a Stearns® Comfort Series™ Life Vest. The US Coast Guard-approved life vest is designed to help cool you on hot day, with mesh on the back and shoulders for added ventilation. The large arm holes also add comfort to a day on the water, giving you more room to paddle, cast or aim. A zippered front and webbed adjustable buckle strap offers a custom fit. With a durable 200D nylon shell and tough Crosstech® Flotation Foam inside, you're sure to be wearing it when you catch your limit more times than you can count.
|Chest: 40" - 42"|
- US Coast Guard-approved
- Front pocket for easy access to tackle and other gear
- Comfortable mesh shoulders and back for added ventilation
- Large arm holes make paddling, casting or aiming easier
- Custom fit: adjustable waist belt, side adjustments and zipper front
- For adults over 90 lbs. (40.82 kg)
- Durable construction: 200D nylon shell, Crosstech® Flotation Foam and one adjustable webbed buckled strap
- Perfect for your next outdoor adventures
- Designed to ensure both user comfort and safety
- High quality and craftsmanship at a budget-friendly price
Stearns® has a 60-plus-year tradition of quality and expertise as the life jacket expert, which continues today with new innovative products for active lifestyles. Under the auspice of the Coleman Company, Inc., Stearns provides a wide range of products, including personal flotation devices, life jackets, rainwear, waders, and gear for hunting and fishing, along with industrial equipment built for the harshest conditions. The majority of its world-class products are designed and assembled in the United States to meet the highest industry standards and requirements.