Antimicrobial Youth Yellow Nylon Vest (2000013968) by Stearns®. This garment is treated to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew caused by storing wet vests. It is environmentally-friendly and non-toxic. These closed sided vests are acceptable for personal watercraft, waterskiing or similar towed uses. Your child's life jacket should carry memories of fun on the water, not smells from the creatures that live there. A Stearns® Antimicrobial Nylon Child Vest is the solution. The shell is treated with antimicrobial protection that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew. The US Coast Guard-approved design is specially-fitted for children 30-50 lbs. A rescue handle allows adults to easily move the child from the water or the boat, and it has three adjustable chest belts and an adjustable leg strap for a tight and secure fit. Durable nylon construction and PE flotation foam, along with webbed straps, will allow you to use it season after season.
- At the beach or on a boat, this vest helps protect little swimmers
- Closed-side vest built for comfort and mobility
- Three buckles for a secure fit
- Antimicrobial-treated fabric with D ring makes care a breeze
- Flotation Material: PE Foam
- Coast Guard Type: USCG Type II
- Perfect for your next outdoor adventures
- Designed to ensure both user comfort and safety
- High quality and craftsmanship at a budget-friendly price
Stearns® has a 60-plus-year tradition of quality and expertise as the life jacket expert, which continues today with new innovative products for active lifestyles. Under the auspice of the Coleman Company, Inc., Stearns provides a wide range of products, including personal flotation devices, life jackets, rainwear, waders, and gear for hunting and fishing, along with industrial equipment built for the harshest conditions. The majority of its world-class products are designed and assembled in the United States to meet the highest industry standards and requirements.