Adult Universal Orange General Purpose Vest by Stearns®. Keep it simple and safe with a Stearns® Adult General Purpose Vest-your time on the water is bound to be better if you rely on it as one of your safety precautions. Throw it on, adjust the three buckled straps until it fits perfectly, then hit the waves. Crosstech® flotation foam covered with Denier nylon makes this vest durable enough to stand many kinds of uses. On the shoulders, 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective strips help make you more visible at night.
- Two encircling body belts and one chest strap
- Durable Crosstech® flotation foam
- 200 Denier nylon oxford outershell
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755 on panels
- USCG Approved Type III
- Minimum 15-1/2 lb. buoyancy
- Perfect for your next outdoor adventures
- Designed to ensure both user comfort and safety
- High quality and craftsmanship at a budget-friendly price
Stearns® has a 60-plus-year tradition of quality and expertise as the life jacket expert, which continues today with new innovative products for active lifestyles. Under the auspice of the Coleman Company, Inc., Stearns provides a wide range of products, including personal flotation devices, life jackets, rainwear, waders, and gear for hunting and fishing, along with industrial equipment built for the harshest conditions. The majority of its world-class products are designed and assembled in the United States to meet the highest industry standards and requirements.