Jump Starter by Stanley®. Jump-start a car with a dead battery the simple way, without having to maneuver a second car next to the engine compartment. Just hook up the cables from one of these handy portable jumpstarters. With their own internal batteries, they don’t need to be plugged in while doing their job. And it’s a great source of 12V emergency power, or while camping or at a worksite.
- Jump starts your vehicle's battery without the need of another vehicle
- Ideal for roadside emergencies and safety
- Reverse connection warning provides audible and visual alarm
- 270° pivoting high powered LED emergency light
- Built-in 120V AC charger recharges unit with standard household extension cord
- Tough, durable housing
- Heavy duty metal clamps and cables
- Alternate 12V power source for power outage emergencies or charging needs
- Also available with 120 PSI compressor with backlit gauge for easy viewing
- USB charging port
- 12V DC accessory outlet
- USB power indicator
- Battery status LED indicators
- Reverse polarity indicator
- Pivoting LED emergency light
- Battery power level button
- 12V DC charging adapter
Forget driving over the lawn, or pushing a non-starting car out to a place where you can run jumper cables to a dead battery. And that’s if you have a second car available for the jumps start. This convenient jump-starter will start a car with a dead battery in seconds, by boosting your battery with its own internal battery. As a bonus, it’s a great source of 12V power in an emergency or on the jobsite, including not only a 12V lighter plug but also a 5V USB socket for charging laptops or cell phones. With reverse polarity protection, it’s impossible to hook it up backwards and damage your battery or vehicle’s fragile electronics. It recharges readily from an ordinary household extension cord, or by plugging it into the 12V power outlet in your running vehicle. As a bonus, there’s a swiveling LED work light that will make it easy to use underhood. Consider one for camping, for lighting near the tent, and power a radio while you charge your cellphone. Who said camping was roughing it? It’s also a reassuring source of emergency power during power outages.
The Stanley Works was founded in 1843 in New Britain, Connecticut by Frederick T. Stanley to manufacture door hinges and bolts.. A few years later, in 1857, Frederick's cousin, Henry founded The Stanley Rule and Level Company. In 1910, S. Duncan Black and Alonzo G. Decker started their shop in Baltimore, Maryland, and were awarded a patent 6 years later for the world’s first portable power tool. In 2010 Stanley and Black & Decker combined to form Stanley Black & Decker, to deliver the tools and solutions that industrial companies, professionals, and consumers count on to be successful when it really matters.