QWIK-SENSOR™ Multi-Coverage TPMS Sensor by Standard®. With Clamp-In. Complementing OE-Match TPMS Sensors, Standard's line of QWIK-SENSOR™ Multi-Coverage Programmable TPMS Sensors gives technicians ease of programming, advanced technology, and 94% coverage for domestic and import vehicles.
Notes: Sensor must be programmed prior to installation.
- First Universal TPMS sensor to be registered with NSF International, an independent organization that provides third-party assurance to consumers, shops, and insurance companies that an aftermarket TPMS sensor meets all applicable federal requirements and will fit and function properly in a manner equivalent to the original equipment (OE) sensor on the vehicle(s) intended for use
- Surface-mounted antenna ensures signal integrity and extended battery life
- Comes fully assembled from the factory, so it’s ready to be programmed to your vehicle
- Can be OE-relearned or ID-cloned using any major TPMS tool after programming and before installation
- Undergoes extensive durability testing, including operational temperature, thermal shock, extreme temperature, humidity, frost, proof pressure, rapid deflation, contamination, salt fog, drop, centrifugal force vehicle speed, and mechanical vibration tests
- Military-grade lithium battery ensures maximum battery life and sensor performance
- Low-power wakeup timer and periodic reset driven by Low-Frequency Output (LFO) maximizes shelf life, extends battery life, and maintains optimum performance levels
- Dual axis accelerometers on IC chip ensure more precise readings on tire positions and rotational direction
- External–crystal oscillator provides frequency stability and more accurate frequency for more reliable communications between sensors and vehicle receivers
- Fully assembled with nickel-plated valve core and aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum clamp-in valve stem to prevent premature breaking and resist galvanic corrosion
- QWIK-SENSOR TPMS Sensors complement OE-Match TPMS program to provide 99.5% total coverage for TPMS
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability. At Standard, they won’t let their parts leave the facility until these parts meet the company’s strict quality standards. That’s how they know that their products will exceed your expectations.