Suzuki Swift 1.3L 1999, Intermotor™ Throttle Position Sensor by Standard®. Genuine Intermotor Quality. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of distribution while maintaining a profitable return for all stakeholders.
|Connector Gender: Female|
|Connector Quantity: 1|
|Terminal Gender: Male|
|Terminal Quantity: 3|
- Standard Throttle Position Sensors maintain specific installed outputs to match OE rather than adjustable consolidated designs
- Circuits are printed on flexible polyimide film or ceramic-based substrates for excellent dimensional stability preventing electrical performance drift. Noble palladium/gold/platinum alloys provide low contact resistance for extended service life
- Each TPS uses integral rotor bearings and return springs for easy installation
- Each sensor undergoes rigorous end-of-line testing with thousands of data points to validate output voltages for optimum performance and trouble-free operation
- Featuring the broadest sensor coverage in the market, we meet the service professionals needs with the highest quality product every time he opens the box
- As a global manufacturer of emission components, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability. At Standard, they won’t let their parts leave the facility until these parts meet the company’s strict quality standards. That’s how they know that their products will exceed your expectations.