Acura RSX 2003, Intermotor™ Neutral Safety Switch by Standard®. The Intermotor™ brand has built its reputation by engineering and distributing a full line of genuine import parts – parts that are unrivaled for quality, original look, fit, form & function, as well as coverage.
|Connector Gender: Female|
|Terminal Gender: Male|
|Terminal Quantity: 10|
|Terminal Type: Blade Terminals|
|Warranty: 3 years/36,000 mile|
|Connector Quantity: 1|
- All switches are designed using copper alloy conductors to ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses
- All parts are 100% tested to verify both mechanical and electrical switching performance
- Decades of industry leading research and development focused on meeting the technicians needs
- All switches feature a robust design with high grade materials to meet the stringent demands of today's service professional
- Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability. At Standard, they won’t let their parts leave the facility until these parts meet the company’s strict quality standards. That’s how they know that their products will exceed your expectations.