Honda Element with Direct Ignition with 12 Volt System 2009, Intermotor™ Ignition Coil by Standard®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Standard features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
|Terminal Quantity: 4|
|Terminal Type: Blade|
|Terminal Gender: Male (1)|
|Connector Gender: Female (1)|
- Standard Coil-on-Plug assemblies are manufactured from the finest components for optimum performance and a long service life under all operating conditions
- Neodymium in the core creates the strongest magnetic field and produces max high voltage output at all speeds
- High dielectric epoxy is injected into the case and pulled into a vacuum to eliminate air pockets and prevent moisture intrusion or thermal breakdown
- Standard reinforced bobbins prevent voltage flashover for an extended service life
- As a tier I manufacturer with engineering and design capabilities second to none, Standard ignition coils are of robust design and the highest quality standards
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability. At Standard, they won’t let their parts leave the facility until these parts meet the company’s strict quality standards. That’s how they know that their products will exceed your expectations.