Standard® OE Plus Performance Professional Wire Sets feature original equipment fit, form and function. Every set is designed, built and tested to meet or exceed OE quality standards. Standard Wire Sets feature “better than OE” D.I.S. Coil Boots and OHC boots that provide better dielectric performance than the OE plastic tubes. Our wire sets contain heat shields, looms, and high-temperature silicone boots, where required, to provide advanced protection from the harsh conditions of the engine.
Standard® OE Plus Performance Professional Wire: Innovation in Engineering.
1. OE style magnetic suppression silicine cores provide protection from premature burnout and conductor damage failures
2. Correct resistance values promote hotter spark intensity and longer spark duration for maximum performance and fuel economy
3. High-grade silicone insulation protects against core voltage leaks to ensure long service life
5. Silicone jacket provides thermal protection from extreme underhood temperatures and resists petroleum based contaminants for long service life
6. Corrosion resistant snap-lock and ABITS terminals provide a positive connection that also ease installation for hard to reach cylinder locations
Proper Installation Angles. Boots configured at proper installation angles that resist extreme engine heat and petroleum based contaminants.
"Better than OE" D.I.S. Coil Boots. A Standard® exclusive - extra thick molded boots seal the inside and outside of the coil tower, locking voltage in and moisture out.
Problem Solving OHC Boots. Provide better dielectric performance than plastic tubes.
Heat Shield and Loom. Provides advanced protection against abrasion and high heat on select applications.
Triple Silicone Wire. Combines the conductor, insulation, and jacket materials for unsurpassed thermal protection. Certain late model applications will have magnetic surpression (MAG) core for enhanced performance.
High-Temperature Silicone Boots. Specially made to withstand extreme heat.