Chevy C2500 / C3500 / C3500HD / K2500 / K3500 2000, Ignition Starter Switch by Standard®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Standard features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
|Terminal Quantity: 9, 8, 3, 3|
|Terminal Type: Blade|
|Terminal Gender: Feamle (1), Male (2)|
|Connector Quantity: 3|
|Connector Gender: Male (1)|
- Standard complete line of ignition switches are constructed with the finest materials to ensure proper fit and function every time
- Standard switches are designed using copper alloy conductors to ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses
- Standard parts are 100% tested to verify both mechanical and electrical switching performance
- Standard switches feature a robust design with high grade materials to meet the stringent demands of todays service professional
- Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability. At Standard, they won’t let their parts leave the facility until these parts meet the company’s strict quality standards. That’s how they know that their products will exceed your expectations.