Ignition Starter Switch (US-114) by Standard®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Standard features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
|Terminal Gender: Male (1)|
|Terminal Quantity: 11|
|Terminal Type: Blade|
|Connector Gender: Female (1)|
|Connector Quantity: 1|
- Standard complete line of ignition switches are constructed with the finest materials to ensure proper fit and function every time
- Standard switches are designed using copper alloy conductors to ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses
- Standard parts are 100% tested to verify both mechanical and electrical switching performance
- Standard switches feature a robust design with high grade materials to meet the stringent demands of todays service professional
- Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.