Pontiac Sunfire 1997, Ignition Knock Detonation Sensor by Standard®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Standard features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
|Mounting Type: Screw-in|
|Terminal Gender: Male (1)|
|Terminal Quantity: 1|
|Connector Gender: Female|
- Standard knock sensors are designed to respond to knock frequencies up to 1000 Hz accommodating shifts in engine knock frequency making it a more flexible sensor responding to correct engine knock over a broad range of vehicle conditions
- Manufacturing processes include an automated data acquisition system to continuously monitor the sensor output to ensure that it responds with appropriate voltage output at the specified frequency range
- All units are 100% tested using an accelerometer vibration test to ensure trouble-free operation
- Featuring the broadest sensor coverage in the market, Standard meet the service professionals needs with the highest quality product every time he opens the box
- As a global manufacturer of emission components, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability. At Standard, they won’t let their parts leave the facility until these parts meet the company’s strict quality standards. That’s how they know that their products will exceed your expectations.