Pontiac Sunfire 1997, Ignition Knock Detonation Sensor by Standard®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Standard features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
|Mounting Type: Screw-in|
|Terminal Gender: Male (1)|
|Terminal Quantity: 1|
|Connector Gender: Female|
- Standard knock sensors are designed to respond to knock frequencies up to 1000 Hz accommodating shifts in engine knock frequency making it a more flexible sensor responding to correct engine knock over a broad range of vehicle conditions
- Manufacturing processes include an automated data acquisition system to continuously monitor the sensor output to ensure that it responds with appropriate voltage output at the specified frequency range
- All units are 100% tested using an accelerometer vibration test to ensure trouble-free operation
- Featuring the broadest sensor coverage in the market, Standard meet the service professionals needs with the highest quality product every time he opens the box
- As a global manufacturer of emission components, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.