Ignition Condenser by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of distribution while maintaining a profitable return for all stakeholders.
|Terminal Quantity: 1|
|Terminal Type: Slide|
- In design, Standard utilize high quality, Mylar insulating materials to withstand electrostatic stresses and prevent damage to the internal metal foil windings
- In manufacturing, Standard 100% test the units to ensure that the capacitance value of the finished product meets performance specifications
- OEM style connectors for precision installation
- A premier manufacturer serving the automotive aftermarket since 1919, Standard deliver the highest quality and best coverage to meet your ignition needs
- Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability. At Standard, they won’t let their parts leave the facility until these parts meet the company’s strict quality standards. That’s how they know that their products will exceed your expectations.