Ignition Distributor Thermal Vacuum Switch by Standard®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to the auto parts chain store, check out our great selection of replacement ignition system parts.
|Terminal Gender: Male (1)|
|Terminal Quantity: 3|
|Terminal Type: Blade|
- Standard switches are designed using copper alloy conductors to ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses.
- Standard parts are 100% tested to verify both mechanical and electrical switching performance.
- Decades of industry leading research and development focused on meeting the technicians needs
- Standard switches feature a robust design with high grade materials to meet the stringent demands of todays service professional
- Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
When you need to repair your ignition system you can battle the traffic and stand in line at the auto parts chain store, only to be told that what you need is out of stock and has to be ordered. And if they have the parts can you be assured of the quality? Do you recognize the name on the box? And how do you know if you’re getting the best price?
You won’t have those concerns with Standard replacement ignition system parts. Standard carry only top name products from well-known OE and aftermarket suppliers. In fact, many of Standard manufacturers are suppliers to the vehicle manufacturers, so the parts you get from Standard may be the same as the ones that came on your car or truck. Standard carry everything from spark plugs and wires for routine tune-ups, to distributors and coils. And if you’re craving more than stock power, Standard can also offer you parts to upgrade your ignition system, from high voltage coils to multi-spark discharge ignition modules that will provide more complete combustion, for more power and performance, and better fuel mileage.
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.