Ignition Distributor Rotor (GB-327) by Standard®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Standard features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
- Standard distributor rotors are made of the highest grade dielectric strength alkyd material. The benefit is resistance to dirt sticking, so there is less carbon tracking, ensuring long life
- Standard distributor rotors have solid brass segments for better conductivity and higher voltage spark to the plugs
- Standard rotor utilized shaft retention clips where required for the very best fit and performance
- Capitalizing on decades of research and development, Standard distributor caps and rotors contain unmatched quality yielding superior performance
- Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
- Distributor Rotor
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.