Distributor Cap (GB-419) by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of distribution while maintaining a profitable return for all stakeholders.
|Contents: Distributer Cap|
|Distributor Vent: No|
- Our distributor caps are made of high dielectric strength, glass/mineral reinforced polyester resin for less carbon tracking, greater resistance to electrical breakdown, and superior performance
- Solid brass terminals (where available) make better connections and greater resistance to electrical pitting and corrosion
- RFI resistors where specified to eliminate radio static and potential ECU-damaging spikes
- Capitalizing on decades of research and development, our distributor caps and rotors contain unmatched quality yielding superior performance
- Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.