Mercedes 180A / 180b / 180D / 190 1959, Ignition Distributor Cap by Standard®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Standard features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
|Distributor Vent: No|
- Standard distributor caps are made of high dielectric strength, glass or mineral reinforced polyester resin for less carbon tracking, greater resistance to electrical breakdown, and superior performance
- Solid brass terminals (where available) make better connections and greater resistance to electrical pitting and corrosion
- RFI resistors where specified to eliminate radio static and potential ECU-damaging spikes
- Capitalizing on decades of research and development, Standard distributor caps and rotors contain unmatched quality yielding superior performance
- Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
- Distributer Cap
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability. At Standard, they won’t let their parts leave the facility until these parts meet the company’s strict quality standards. That’s how they know that their products will exceed your expectations.