Type 96M™ Magnetic Level by Stabila®. Extra-rigid rectangular aluminum profile with reinforcing ribs. Two milled measuring surfaces on levels to 72". Suitable for overhead (vial down) measurement. Removable shock-absorbing end caps with anti-slip wall grips. Rare Earth magnets.
- Strongest Magnets, flush mounted - Work Hands-Free
- Spring steel hairline indicators inside the vials
- Certified Level Accuracy 1/32" over 72"
- Levels 59" and longer have a bridge over the horizontal vial for uninterrupted scribing and increased frame strength
- 78" Model features magnets positioned to stick to hinge leaves for hands free use even on wooden door jams
- Removable rubber end caps for flush measuring in corners
- Patented red pads on end caps grip walls & flat surfaces. Prevents slipping on walls
- Level accuracy guaranteed for life; vials will never fog, leak or require adjustment
- Readable in every direction with no change in accuracy tolerance
- One Horizontal (level) and two Vertical (plumb) vials
- Vials are guaranteed for life