Universal New Generation™ API/GL-5 Limited-Slip Gear Oil by Sta-Lube®. 1 Quart. Hypoid Gear Oil has low pour points and high temp properties to provide lubrication over a wide temperature range. This versatile lubricant contains anti-rust and anti-wear EP additives to provide the corrosion protection in drives and hypoid gears.
- GL-5 Heavy Duty Gear Oil is an extreme pressure, multi-purpose, automotive gear lubricant
- Excellent performance for differentials operating under high speed, low torque; and low speed, high torque conditions
- It meets SAE, military and commercial specs
- For complete fill or topping off of: manual transmissions, hypoid type differentials, limited-slip/twin grip/trac-lok/sure-grip differentials
- Performance equivalent to Ford M2C197A, Chrysler MS9020, Mack GO-H, G, & F
The history of Sta-Lube® started back in 1933 with the production of lubricants and additives for vehicles. Since then the product line of Sta-Lube has been widely expanded with the highest quality specialty chemical products that meet or exceed customers’ demands. The company is dedicated to empowering professional technicians and do-it-yourselfers with up-to-date solutions at prices that fit the budget of today’s value-conscious customers.