Sport Shock Absorber Kit by ST Suspensions®. When upgradin your vehicle with lowering Sport Springs, you need to take a look at your shock absorbers along with many of the related suspension and steering components to make sure you are getting the most out of your suspensions.
- Twin-Tube internal design
- Includes a set of 4 Sport Tech line shock absorbers
- Designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle to a moderate degree
- Shock absorbers are a twin-tube damping design formed of an inner tubular element within an outer tubular element
- Achieves sharper turn-in response with more consistent tire contact on the road
- Body roll is reduced over OEM standards while ride comfort is maintained over uneven pavement
- Reduces body roll, nose dive, and rear squat
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
The majority of the lowering sport springs on the market feature not only the lowered stance, but also an increased spring rate. This higher rate creates a different demand on your shock absorbers, creating the need to replace your factory Shocks and Struts with new units designed to properly control these forces and keep your wheels where they need to be... on the ground. Remember, if you are 3 wheeling around corners, you just lost 25% of your traction!
ST Sport Shocks are designed exclusively for lowered vehicles featuring our advanced valve tuning targeted at controlling the higher spring rates associated with performance lowering spring. Our shortened or reduced rebound travel optimizes the piston stroke of the shock absorber guaranteeing a balanced chassis under any circumstances. With the ST sport shocks on board, you can carve the canyons in comfort, style and safety.
Founded in 1979 in Sanger, California, ST Suspensions has specialized in the production of performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, sway bars, and coilovers for automotive enthusiasts. The consistent high quality and cutting edge functionality of their products first earned the company respect among demanding southern California custom builders and racers in their home area. As word of mouth spread, ST Suspensions grew over the decades into the international supplier they are today. ST merged with German based KW Suspensions in 1995, and draws on a wealth of engineering talent that has been involved in world class racing series and produced joint products with automotive manufacturers such as AMG, Roush, and Viper. CARiD is proud to offer best values on a full lineup of ST Suspensions coilover kits, anti-sway bars, coil springs, shock absorbers, bushings, and individual replacement parts which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.