Pontiac Parisienne with Factory Wheels 1974, Turbo Slotted Rotor and Front Brake Pad Short Stop Kit by SSBC®. With Xtra Life Plating And High Performance Pads. Upgrade the look and performance of your vehicle with the SSBC Short Stop kit. With the Short Stop kit you will receive a matched set of hi performance brake pads and Turbo Slotted rotors to increase your vehicles braking performance. SSBC also adds a zinc plating to the Turbo Slotted rotors to reduce corrosion and extend the life and clean look of your rotors. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed usig state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Minimum Wheel Diameter Required: Factory Wheel|
|Driving Style: Performance / Racing|
|Outside Diameter: Stock|
|Rotor Material: Cast Iron|
|Rotor Standard Finish: Slotted & Plated|
|Bolt Pattern: Info Not Available|
- Turbo Slotting reduces brake fade in the most extreme braking conditions
- Quicker stops and longer life
- Xtra-Life plating reduces corrosion and keeps the veins free of corrosion for better cooling
- Improved braking in wet weather driving
- Cooler operating temperatures ensure maximum friction between the pad and rotor for maximum stopping power
- High Performance Pads
- Turbo Slotted Rotors with Xtra Life plating
Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation (SSBC®) is an industry leader in high quality brake systems and components and the pioneer of the stainless steel sleeved calipers. For over 40 years SSBC® has produced a variety of premium performance brake upgrades and disc brake conversions for classic muscle cars, sport compacts, late model performance vehicles, trucks, SUVs, etc. Starting out as a small family-owned company located in Clarence, NY, SSBC has grown to become an industry standard for high quality brake parts all over the world.