Chrome Crystal Turn Signal/Parking Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Clear lens. With Amber Reflector. Location: front. Why stop at headlights, tail lights, and fog lights? Turn Signal / Parking Lights are another easy way to customize your car or truck and differentiate it from other models. These lights are also an affordable alternative if you need to replace cloudy, cracked, or otherwise damaged original equipment lights. Designed to be direct bolt-on replacements, these lights meet all federal regulations for highway use.
|Housing color: chrome|
- Improved illumination and unique design - New lenses and reflectors are combined for sparkling illumination that increases driving safety. The unique light design will make your vehicle more conspicuous.
- Direct bolt-on replacement - Designed to be an exact replacement for your factory units, these lights ensure easy installation with minimal time and effort. However, some electrical wiring work may be required.
- Premium quality and long-lasting performance - The lights are thoroughly tested to ensure smooth operation and completely sealed to prevent moisture from being trapped inside.
- Meet all quality and legal standards - The lights meet ISO 9000 and 9002 quality standards. They are approved by the SAE, meet DOT regulations and are compliant with FMVSS 108.
- Backed by a 90-day warranty - This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect, improper installation, or alterations.
Custom headlights, tail lights, and fog lights are a great way to add style to your ride and upgrade your vehicle’s illumination, but don’t forget about your turn signal/parking lights. Custom turn signal/parking lights will show attention to detail that will definitely set your vehicle apart from the crowd. And if your original turn signal/parking lights are damaged or non-functional, these custom lights are a price competitive alternative to buying lights from the dealer. With Spyder lights you get one-of-a-kind style, superior lighting and more cash left in your wallet.
Every Spyder light undergoes a rigorous testing and quality control process before it leaves the factory. All wiring is tested to make sure the light is completely functional, and the housing is sealed with high-quality silicone to ensure that no moisture can become trapped inside. Spyder lights are approved by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), and ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified. They meet all U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, and are compliant with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 108. Most Spyder lights come with detailed instructions to guide you through an easy installation. They’re backed by a limited 90-day warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Spyder Auto® is an automotive styling and performance accessories supplier based in City of Industry, California. The company has been serving the automotive industry for nearly a decade, during which time they have consistently outpaced the competition by offering products with cutting edge design and class-leading performance, manufactured to the highest quality standards. Their performance lighting provides unparalleled styling with the latest performance advancements including projector beams, LEDs, and Halos, and they also offer an extensive selection of conventional and OE style lighting. From stock replacement to the most elaborate custom creation, all are price competitive with OEM light units, making Spyder the affordable alternative that delivers more style, performance, and quality while leaving more cash in your pocket.