Pontiac Catalina With B-Body 1971, Spherical Pivot Joints Rear Upper Control Arm Housing Bushings by Spohn Performance®. 2 Pieces. Spohn Performance Del-Sphere pivot joint rear axle housing bushings allow for full articulation of your rear upper control arms for maximum handling performance. These Del-Sphere pivot joints install easily with a light press fit and are retained by an external snap retaining ring.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum housing with a hard clear anodized finish
- Heat treated and hard chrome plated 52100 bearing steel spherical ball
- Delrin bushing cups provide for a smooth and self-lubricating operation
- 304 stainless steel misalignment spacers
- Stainless steel set screw
- Zinc plated external snap retaining ring
- Easy tension adjustments using the included adjustment wrench
- The joints are 100% rebuildable
- Rigorously tested to withstand years of abuse
- Perfect for automotive or powersports applications
- Compliant with the most strict standards for quality
- 2 Pieces
Spohn Performance® goal is to construct quality high performance chassis and suspension components, and offer them to consumers at a fair price. Spohn Performance entire operation revolves around that key word: Quality. Spohn Performance don't just say it, practice it; all day, every day. When Spohn Performance do something, they do it right, they don't do it! Spohn Performance attention to detail is what has built they solid reputation and is the reason for they continued growth and success. Spohn Performance realize you have many choices and sincerely appreciate your consideration of Spohn products.