Universal Windows Net by Sparco® . Approved in compliance with FIA 2003 spec. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Approved in compliance with FIA 2003 spec
- Valid contribution for greater safety
- Dimensions: 50cm long and 52cm high
- With Hook and Loop Fastener tape for quick fastening to roll bar
- Rigorously tested to withstand years of abuse
- Built for maximum strength and endurance
- Designed and manufactured using innovative technologies
Sparco® is a leading company in manufacturing outstanding racing and kart equipment, including suits, gloves, shoes, helmets, seats, accessories, and more. The company was founded in 1977 by two young drivers from Turin who decided to make their dream of giving motorsports more safety and more style come true. The dream is now a world level consolidated reality. Sparco designs and engineers some of the most technologically advanced sports seats in the world. Sections and stiffness of the padding are the basis for best performance under the maximum stress of driving to the limit, with the support of a shell that is extremely light and rigid. This combination of elements provides the winning formula of Sparco sports seats for supercars.